I love how Jared has all 4 kids and is playing Mario Kart, that's great!
He is so cute! I'm so happy for you. We need to come and vistit you and see your new baby but I'm sure your so busy with four kids! Let me know if you ever have some free time and we'll come visit!
Kallie---come ANYTIME!!! we are usually always home!!! Would LOVE to see you!! :)Jen
Post a Comment
3 comments:
I love how Jared has all 4 kids and is playing Mario Kart, that's great!
He is so cute! I'm so happy for you. We need to come and vistit you and see your new baby but I'm sure your so busy with four kids! Let me know if you ever have some free time and we'll come visit!
Kallie---come ANYTIME!!! we are usually always home!!! Would LOVE to see you!! :)Jen
Post a Comment