Wednesday, March 24, 2010
Words cannot express how BLESSED we all have been through the birth of our precious baby boy AUSTON...He arrived early, but so perfect---he has the sweetest spirit about him and is such a calm baby---and so handsome!!! Thanks to all our friends and family for the service and prayers!!!! Born, March 17th 2010, 4:12pm, 6 lbs., 3 oz.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




5 comments:
He is perfect and such a cutie.
He is so cute!!! seems like that went by fast...probably not for you :) you look so pretty even after having a baby, I'm so happy for you guys.
Congratulations Jen! He is perfect. I'm so glad you're no longer pregnant. Take a slow recovery and enjoy this little babe!
Jen! I'm so happy for you guys! Congrats. I saw your blog earlier and thought you already had your baby,I think the headline confused me a little! He is so adorable!! Oh, and I'm pregnant and we are having a boy!
I always choke up with pictures like these. I am glad to hear your are doing okay....
Post a Comment