Jen!!! I'm so excited for you! Two boys and two girls thats perfect. How have you been feeling? I'm going to stop by and bring you those dvd's. Hopefully today or this weekend.
Yay!! Two girls and two boys. Congratulations!
Yay!!! so you were missing a little boy in your family after all :)
Congrats!! That's awesome!
YAY for you!! That is so exciting! Congrats! I love you guys!!!
Congratulations! We are so excited for you.
congrats Jen!!!
Post a Comment
7 comments:
Jen!!! I'm so excited for you! Two boys and two girls thats perfect. How have you been feeling? I'm going to stop by and bring you those dvd's. Hopefully today or this weekend.
Yay!! Two girls and two boys. Congratulations!
Yay!!! so you were missing a little boy in your family after all :)
Congrats!! That's awesome!
YAY for you!! That is so exciting! Congrats! I love you guys!!!
Congratulations! We are so excited for you.
congrats Jen!!!
Post a Comment