Alex had Western day at preschool and asked Grandma Debbie to take him to pick out some cowboy stuff...Ash went along too. All they have wanted to do lately is to wear their cowboy boots! At school they got to sit around a pretend camp fire and sing songs...when I picked him up he had a big marshmellow in his mouth- I'm guessing they pretended to roast marshmellows too...
Friday, September 26, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




1 comment:
Logan loved the western day, too....too bad I didn't have anything special for him to wear! I love Alex's outfit! Alex is such a sweet sweet boy and Logan will be so sad to leave preschool and Alex behind when we move! Definitely keep in touch and let us know when you're in the area - we will set up play dates for the boys whenever we can! We'll miss you guys!
Post a Comment