What cute pictures of your kids!! Definitely call me when Ash gets feeling better. Addy still has that birthday present for her... better late than never, right :)
Ashlee looks so much like you when you were little in this picture! Alivia is sooo cute. I can't wait to meet her. It looks like you guys had fun up there! I can't wait for Thanksgiving! Hope everything is going well. Love you!
3 comments:
Hello
What cute pictures of your kids!! Definitely call me when Ash gets feeling better. Addy still has that birthday present for her... better late than never, right :)
Ashlee looks so much like you when you were little in this picture! Alivia is sooo cute. I can't wait to meet her. It looks like you guys had fun up there! I can't wait for Thanksgiving! Hope everything is going well. Love you!
Post a Comment